Violet Winter

Thursday, September 24, 2009

365 Days of Tommy P: Day 267


Thursday, September 24, 2009 (267)

Glitter Guts photo shoot at Angels and Kings for Disappear Here.












The Third Coast Recording Company crew at it again.
















Third Coast Recording Company




Third Coast Recording Company




Third Coast Recording Company




I ran into this young lady on my way to the DJ booth. She stepped in front of me and looked into my eyes, took my glasses and struck a pose. A took this photo and she promptly returned my shades to their hanging position off of my necklaces. Before we parted she made a lasting impression by twisting my nipples, smiling, and turning away. No words were spoken between either of us. That’s a woman.




Taking a photo of the surveillance screen at the Chicago redline northbound platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment