Violet Winter

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The 365: Day 391



Tuesday, January 26, 2010 (26/391)

This was on the nightstand when I got home Tuesday morning, with the explanation that I could either keep the party going or come down. However, if I wanted to come down I’d think that the diet cola on the right should be caffeine-free. Nevertheless I found this to be hilarious.





This is my buddy way back from high school, Halstingdon. He came out Violet Winter’s listening party.





Cousin Claire getting wild. Standard. My red tongue is complements of an hour’s worth of the vodka-cranberriers.





Ladies and gentlemen, the starting line-up of your 2010 Violet Winter.





Open mic.





Me and Shana doing our prom pose as I get an after-hours tour of Lincoln Hall.





Oh me, oh my! Cousin Claire and Lazer Dan.





We crashed some random party in a ballin loft.

No comments:

Post a Comment