Violet Winter

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The 365: Day 399



Wednesday, February 3, 2010 (34/399)

The way Meghan manages to get more ice cream on her face than in her mouth reminds me of summers in Michigan.





We went to a pet store. I want this puppy! It’s a shorkie.





Meghan didn’t take to any of the dogs this time. This was the third time in a week my sister has been taking her kids there.





Mary Pat found a friend.





C.C. found a new fluffy puppy. The bitch back home has overstayed her welcome.





I walked passed the bird’s area and this one jumped off of a branch and onto my shoulder. I’m a pirate!





Meghan once again trying to interact with a dog.





I finally asked one of the workers if I could play with the puppy in the window. You don’t choose your dog; your dog chooses you.





“Hey what’s goin on over there?”

No comments:

Post a Comment