Violet Winter

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The 365: Day 545



Tuesday, June 29, 2010 (180/545)

“Come to Montana. Yeah, we’ll watch a moose drown, take photos, and not help it. Because we don’t give a fuck up in Montana, bitch.”





Where the Monsters of The Midway come out to play.





I lost my wallet at the Roosevelt Red Line stop. $60 I made in tips, 3 pay checks, CTA pass (linked to my credit card), debit card, credit card, driver’s license, social security card. And most importantly, my ten year old flaming wallet from Hot Topic. A wet dream for someone looking to steal an identity.

To get a new driver’s license you need a social security card (among other things). To get a social security card you need a government issued photo identification card. I may as well not exist anymore. I may as well not exist.

This might be a bit of an over reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment