Violet Winter

Thursday, July 30, 2009

365 Days of Tommy P: Day 211



Thursday, July 30, 2009 (211)

Third Coast Recording Company representing hard outside of AK47 after closing out Disappear Here, on our way to Neo.



While I Was Sleeping:
I woke up after only four hours of sleep. I had kicked my Phat Head Bass Distortion pedal off my bed. The resulting thud it had made when it hit the floor woke me up. It took me way too long to fall back asleep.

I remember having a dream about high school graduation, it wasn’t a recreation of my graduation, but I was the one graduating. After driving off out of the parking lot I came to realize that civilization was under martial law.

Outside, the passing Metra was continuously blowing its horn as though someone was on the tracks. A utility truck in my alley must have been backing up because it was beeping an excessive amount. And a car out front was honking, presumably trying to get someone’s attention from within a neighbor’s domicile.

No comments:

Post a Comment