Violet Winter

Thursday, November 5, 2009

365 Days of Tommy P: Day 309


Thursday, November 5, 2009 (309)

Here I am watching one of my Simpsons DVDs circa 2:30 A.M.

Night after night I get tired, but I don’t have the urge to go to bed. Once I finally do, I can’t fall asleep for a really long time. Once I do my nights are very restless, filled with tossing, turning, and waking up periodically. The sleep I do manage to obtain is plagued by my mind being overactive. Not only do I suffer from haunted nightmares full of tripped-out freaky nonsense, but also even the dreams that I have, that others would consider enjoyable, disturb me and leave me wanting to wake up; usually more often than the actual nightmares.

Perhaps that is why I don’t want to go to bed at night when I am beyond tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment