Violet Winter

Saturday, November 7, 2009

365 Days of Tommy P: Day 311

The conclusion of Cease The Day's surprise party weekend for her 18th birthday. We were up until 6 A.M. this last night. Cooking, eating, drinking, watching old group videos from yesteryear. The party got ridiculous when a handful of magic markers showed up and everyone started writing on each other.


Saturday, November 7, 2009 (311)

Smellis never cared for my necklaces. She broke one of the barbed wires on my barbed-wire necklace when she took it off me. I have no idea how she did that. It must have been on purpose.




Timmy C digs my scent.




"Oh my, such a big heart you have."
"All the better to love you with, my dear."




The One-Man sympathizes.




A tribute to Lazer Dan.




Conversation over this photo:
Tommy P: “To what was I reacting?”
Lazer Dan: “Enforcing rowdiness.”
Tommy P: “Like a boss.”
Lazer Dan: “YES! YES! YES! YES!”

No comments:

Post a Comment