Violet Winter

Friday, December 18, 2009

365 Days of Tommy P: Day 352


Friday, December 18, 2009 (352)

Looking for my car in the impound lot at Lower Wacker. Still haven’t slept since Wednesday.




Catching up with Garret back stage at Reggie’s after Kill Hannah’s concert. He recorded three songs for my old band, No Fate, in his basement’s studio in late 2003. No Fate’s “For You,” “No Return,” and “Another Wall.”

Kill Hannah performed all of their album American Jet Set in its entirety, celebrating its ten year release anniversary. The band gave out a special reprint of American Jet Set which has been out of print for years, and typically goes for well over $100 on eBay.



Photos from my ten-year grade school reunion:








After closing two bars we went to a classmate’s parents house and continued the party in his basement. I was in the last car to arrive and we didn’t have anyone’s cell number who was inside. I walked around the outside of the house and slithered my way into the basement via an open window. Quite an entrance.








No comments:

Post a Comment