Violet Winter

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The 365: Day 514



Saturday, May 29, 2010 (149/514)

I have a nightly view of the sunset over Lake Michigan from the bedroom in my Michigan cottage. As I sit in my bed, this is what I see. The camera is not doing justice to the actual colors and contrast of the true beauty, but here you go. Sit on it.





Some broad.





Brogle.





Small fire – physically and socially.





Subtle ad for Busch Light.





I have a problem with being pumped out onto the beach just feet from where we have our fire. This doesn’t look sanitary. Where is the board? Why are they allowing this?





Cease The Day snaps a pic of Smelliot The Skunk with his camera, as Dogle and Brogle chill in the background.





The last man standing. The fire is out. The rowdies have crashed. And one man stands alone reflecting on the nights that this beach has seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment