Violet Winter

Saturday, March 7, 2009

365 Days of Tommy P: Day 66



Saturday, March 7, 2009 (66)

Despite light pollution from Chicago I can sometimes see some constellations. Such as Orion, and Ursa Major and Minor. Sirius is never hard to spot. And Jupiter has been showing off for a while.

Here I am stargazing and making calls and texts about anything happening. I wound up at a little Wicker Park house party at one. At one point the Wicker Park residents started talking shit about people in general from Lincoln Park. I was quite amused.

When I was driving home at four I felt almost as though I was having an outer body experience. It likely had something to do with the combination of getting over an illness, being extremely sleep deprived, the mist in the air, and listening to Season of Poison by Shiny Toy Guns. I couldn’t see the road lines very well either, and my car doesn’t defog too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment